The Historic Royal Hotel building in Carcoar is now under new ownership and management.
Steeped in old world charm it is nestled in the main street of Carcoar NSW, a National Trust classified village. Stroll at your leisure through the picturesque village and admire the variety of beautifully restored sandstone buildings, churches and homes. Absorb the peaceful surrounds of village life.
It is the charming place to escape and relax from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Traditional hotel-style accommodation, with a country-pub feel. All rooms have convenient access to shared bathroom facilities.
- In the new year, we will open the dining room with a restaurant/bistro menu available over the weekend. Meals are available if required during the week.
- A range of draught beer is now on tap with full bar facilities, as well as a selection of local Angullong wines.
- A 'help-yourself' basic continental breakfast is included in the per night tariff
- Personalised packages for small group stays or booked functions.
Perfect for a weekend away with family and friends, work retreats, or small functions or groups. Come and enjoy a true country town experience and warm hospitality.
The Royal Hotel is located in the Central West of NSW just 3 hours' drive from Sydney and 35 minutes from Orange, Bathurst and Cowra.